Web Design & Development Berkshire.
Webexpectations is ideally located for businesses looking for web design and development in or around Maidenhead, Windsor and Slough.
Local clients include:
- Akzo Nobel (ICI paints, Dulux), Slough - Web and intranet design and development
- TNT Post, Marlow - Web design and development, e-mail marketing, search engine marketing
- ADSM plc, Slough - Web design and development, Flash
- Level Four, Maidenhead - Web maintenance and development
- Mainca, Maidenhead - Web design and development
Webexpectations' web design process is led by the guiding principles of delivering websites that look great, are simple and easy-to-use and, most importantly, are an asset to your business.
With this in mind, our web design team strive to deliver websites with real impact.
Prior to the commencement of any web design or development project, our studio managers will work with you to establish your aims and objectives.
Aims of your website
- To drive new sales enquiries to your business
- To back-up your existing sales force with a great impression of your business
- To take online sales or ecommerce payments
- To keep your clients informed and up-to-date
- To clearly establish your brand or company on the internet
- Inform viewers and provide clear, concise information
Knowing the aims of your website is the first step in developing a site that works.
Not only should your website work well and generate business it should also look great and impress your clients. Our creative designers based near Berkshire build websites that look fantastic, are quick to load and easy to navigate.
As well as the skill and knowledge required to design a great website, Webexpectations also have the expertise to market and drive traffic to it:
- USB-FlashDrive.co.uk, Slough - Over £1,000,000 worth of online sales selling custom usb flash drives, per year
- Elite Courier, Slough - #1 in Google for phrases such as Courier Slough and Berkshire Courier
- OPEC.co.uk, Batley - 8 fold increase in site traffic